Tuesday, March 25, 2008

friends

well I think that it is good to know that even old friends are still friends. I think that if you are a good person that your friends tend to stay in touch. Even if it is just a call out of the blue cause you saw thier name in your phone and thought I haven't talked to him/her in a while wounder what they are up to?
I think that it is great. I love that almost all my friends seem to drop me a line here and there. It's the little things like just thinking of you and wanted to see how you were doing kind of things that are the best.
If any of you have friends like that I would love to hear about them. I also like to get ideas of things to send to friends just because or for birthdays or house warming stuff. Anything idea is a good idea.

1 comment:

Tawny Crane said...

Umm Sorry I never call I am LAME-O. I talk to your mother in law all the time though and hear how you guys are doing:) that kinda counts.