Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Girl or Boy?

So I have a boy and a girl and I am kind of torn on which is the easiest to raise. I will say that my son is a little easier then my daughter as far as babies go. My daughter is a little harder for my to handle cause she just doesn't seem to want to sleep al the way through the night. My son slept great and was the reason that we had more kids, at least for me anyways. I am not sure what my wife would say about that, but something tells me it is the same feeling.
My mother would tell you that she would rather have the 4 boys that she did then raise 1 girl. I am not sure but I think that I have my work cut out for me with this little girl.
I am a softy but I still have my times that the whole master of the house comes into play. I found that voice that makes my kids crumble and wince and know that I mean what I say and play time is over.
I found that voice out a little later in life from my dad one late night. It struck fear into me and I have never forgotten it since.
Well I look forward to your little insights to which is easier Boy or Girl.?.

No comments: