Thursday, April 3, 2008

A good nights sleep

Well I am just happy that my wife was able to get a good nights sleep last night. My daughter finally, after almost 2 weeks, slept through the night. I guess that her tooth came in or something.
I have found that getting a good nights sleep is very key to a good day the next day. I usually go to bed earlier then 10 pm cause I have to get up @ 5 am to be at work by 6 am. If I don't sleep for 7 - 8 hours in the night I just tend to drag through the day. It is not a good thing seeing as how I have to manage the other guys in the shop. Most of the time things go smooth cause I have slept good but there are the off times that just need a little kick in the butt to get it right.
I also have more energy to help deal with the kids when I get home. I know that helps my wife out a lot.
Then there are the power naps on the couch! Those are a good thing that really give me a pick up when I think that I need it the most. I usually just fall asleep and get woken up by my son a 10 or 15 minutes later.
Well that is my blog for today. If something strikes me later on I will let you all know.

Ta ta for now and until next time keep your head down and get some sleep!

No comments: